Are you searching for ways to do your laundry more efficiently? If so, in this article we will share with you several tips that you can use to start doing your laundry like a pro!
How to Do Laundry
Clean clothes area necessity, but sometimes in a rush to get the chore done and have clean laundry, we forget the basics of doing laundry. Remember these laundry tips to make laundry easier and keep your clothes looking better for longer:
· Be sure to read clothing labels. You may be surprised to find that many items have special washing instructions.
· Sort laundry into piles of whites, lights, darks, bright and delicate. You also may want to keep lint-generators (sweatshirts,towels, flannel fabrics) away from lint attractors (nylon blouses,microfibers).
· Check clothing for stains and pockets for any items you’ve forgotten.
· To avoid snagging, check and secure zippers,buttons, snaps, and buckles. Also, unroll cuffs on shirts or pants, and tie drawstrings.
· Avoid overloading machines. It’s best to never fill the tub more than ¾ full. When putting clothes into the washer, don’t pack them inside the tub.
· Don’t over soap. Only 1/4 cup of detergent is needed for most front-load washers. If you use too much soap, your clothes won’t get as clean and may remain wet at the end of the cycle.
· Clean the lint trap in the dryer before you start drying. A full lint trap can lead to poor dryer performance and your clothes still may be damp even when the cycle is complete.
· When the dryer stops, remove clothes promptly and fold or hang to avoid wrinkles.
Save Yourself the Time and Hassle of Doing Laundry!
Want to save yourself the time and hassle of doing laundry? If so, contact My Laundry Chute today by calling us at (972)637-8880 orconnect with us online.
Laundry stripping is essentially a deep-cleaning process that rids your clothing and linens of all the nasty gunk, body oil, dirt, fabric softener, and other residue that may not be removed by regular washing machines.
Are you searching for a Dallas Texas dry cleaner? If so, you've come to the right place! At My Laundry Chute, we specialize in laundry services! This means that if you need dry cleaning or your laundry done, you can count on us to provide you with the services that you need for a great price.
Cleaning up the environment is a big task, but one place that you can start to make a big impact is another type of cleaning — laundry. Laundry detergent comes in three primary forms: liquid, powder, or pods. Each of these has its benefits and drawbacks in utility and cost, and there are also environmental factors to consider.